Τετάρτη 19 Οκτωβρίου 2011

RE:THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

POKER ASSOCIATES
ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW & NOTARY PUBLIC
VIA MAISTRA 5
7500 ST. MORITZ, LONDON


Dear Friend,

I got your contact in course of my inquiry to locate the Relations of my Deceased Client ,who died with his family in a plane crash. See link for details http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.Please I need your assistance to repatriate the sum of 1 Million Great Britain Pound which my Deceased Client left behind.

The Account containing this fund has been dormant since his demise and the Finance Company here in London is threatening to confiscate the fund as Unclaimed Deposit Rather leaving
the fund confiscated based on the fact that you share the same last name with my Deceased Client I seek your consent and assistance to nominate you as my Deceased Client
Relation under legal process and risk free to repatriate the fund as I have the jurisdiction as the Deceased P.A to testify the Deceased Relation.

Also I have the documents to complete the transaction. What I require is your willingness to assist me and to treat the transaction as confidential. Contact me for further
information and commencement of the transaction.

Yours Faithfully,

Barr,William Poker.

Kindly forward to me the following information to enable me
start Processing the necessary documents:
1. Your full name as stated in your international passport
2. Your residence address, age and occupation.
3. Your Cell phone and Fax numbers for easier communication

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου